YOU AGREE THAT BY USING THE SITE AND THE SERVICES YOU ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE, YOU ARE LEGALLY ABLE TO ENTER INTO A CONTRACT AND AGREE TO COMPLY WITH ALL APPLICABLE LAWS AND REGULATIONS.
Cirsource.com provides an online portal to give visitors general information on commonly encountered issues relating to Network Management, Cyber Security, Technology as a Whole and Virtual Reality.
We strive to keep the information accurate, current and up-to-date. However, for a variety of reasons, Cirsource.com cannot guarantee that all of the information on the site is completely current or applicable to your circumstances.
When you open an account to use or access certain portions of the Site or the Services, you must provide complete and accurate information as requested on the registration form. You will be asked to provide a username and password. If you choose to register, you agree to: (a) supply the information requested in the registration process, (b) ensure that all the information you supply to us is accurate and (c) update your personal information. You are entirely responsible for the maintaining the confidentiality of your password. You may not use a third party’s account, username, or password at any time. You agree to notify Cirsource.com immediately of any unauthorized use of your account, user name, or password. Cirsource.com shall not be liable for any losses you incur as a result of someone else’s use of your account or password, either with or without your knowledge. You may be held liable for any loss incurred by Cirsource.com, our affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, and representatives due to someone else’s use of your account or password.
- Links to Third Party Sites. This Site may contain links to Web sites controlled by parties other than Cirsource.com. com may work with a number of partners and affiliates whose sites are linked with Cirsource.com. Cirsource.com is not responsible for and does not endorse or accept any responsibility for the availability, contents, products, services, or any use of any Third Party Site, Website accessed from a Third Party Site, or any changes or updates to such sites. Cirsource.com makes no guarantees about the content or quality of the products, services or services provided by such sites. Cirsource.com is not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any Third Party Site. Cirsource.com is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Cirsource.com of the Third Party Site. You acknowledge that you bear all risks associated with access and use of content provided on a Third Party Site and agree that Cirsource.com is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort you may incur from dealing with a third party. You should contact the site administrator for the applicable Third Party Site if you have any concerns regarding such links or the content located on any such Third Party Site.
- No Warranty. THE SITE AND ALL MATRIALS, DOCUMENTS, OR FORMS PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH YOUR USE OF THE SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, CIRSOURCE.COM EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRIGEMENT.
CIRSOURCE.COM MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT: (A) THE SITE OR THE MATERIALS WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (B) THE SITE OR THE MATERIALS WILL BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED , TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE BASIS; (C) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SITE OR ANY MATERIALS OFFERED THROUGH THE SITE , WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, OR (D) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS , SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SITE OR IN RELIANCE ON THE MATERIALS WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATION S OR ARE SUITABLE FOR YOUR USE OR CIRCUMSTANCES.
OBTAINING ANY MATERIALS TROUGH THE USE OF THE SITE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND AT YOUR OWN RISK. CIRSOURCE.COM SHALL HAVE NO RESPONSABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY CONTENT, MATERIALS, INFORMATION, OR SOFTWARE.
- Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT SHALL CIRSOURCE.COM, OUR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, CONTRACTORS, SUPLIERS, OR LICENSEES BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGE (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF BUSINESS, REVENUE, PROFITS, USE OF DATA, OR OTHER ECONOMIC ADVANTAGE), HOWEVER IT ARISES, WHETHER IN AN ACTION, OR ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE AND INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE OR MATERIALS AVAILABLE FRIM THIS SITE, EVEN IF CIRSOURCE.COM HAS BEEN PREVIOUSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. IF YOUR USE OF MATERIALS FROM THIS SITE RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING, REPAIR, OR CORRECTION OF EQUIPMENT OR DATA, YOU ASSUME ANY COSTS THEREOF. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APLLY TO YOU, IN WHICH INSTANCE THE MAXIMUM LIABILITY OF CIRSOURCE.COM TO YOU IS $ 1 OR THE LOWEST AMOUNT ALLOWABLE UNDER THE APPLICABLE LAWS.
- You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Cirsource.com, our officers, directors, shareholders, employees, and agents from and against any and all claims , liabilities, damages, losses, or expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs, arising out of or in any way connected with your access to or use of the Site and the Materials.
- Unsolicited Submissions. Except as may be required in connection with your use of Cirsource.com Services, Cirsource.com does not want you to submit confidential or proprietary information to us through this Site. All comments, feedback, information or material submitted to Cirsource.com through or in association with the Site shall be considered non-confidential. By providing such submission to Cirsource.com you hereby grant Cirsource.com a license to use, reprint distribute, modify, and create derivative works which will be owned by Cirsource.com. You acknowledge that you are responsible for the submission that you provide, including their legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality, and content.
- All Site design, text, graphics, the selection and arrangement thereof,
Copyright © 2017 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
- Cirsource.com, all images and text, and all page headers, custom graphics, and button icons are service marks, trademarks, and/or dress of Cirsource.com. All other trademarks, product names and company names, or logos cited herein are the property of their respective owners.